2007-08-16

what's the point then?

So it's fashionweek in Sthlm at the moment & I'm kinda glad that I'm leaving town tomorrow and wont have the option to drag my attention-craving carcass out to play/mate among the underfed hipsters.

Yesterday I catched the Cheap Monday show and it was cheap alright.
Cheap Monday has now officially become the equilavent to catalogueclothes for my generation. Except that I would much rather wear Ellos then their lame 90's "clubkid" inspired attire.
Getting drunk on Norrlands Guld on a boatdeck at the afterparty is another thing though, which I strongly approve of.


Today i walked down the stairs to Galleri Kleerup and inhaled (I say inhale because it felt a bit like a chamber slowly losing what little air it had left) the latest Nakkna pretentious-artstudent-going-haywire presentation of their springline.
But since that is exactly my cup of tea I must admit that I liked it. Statuesque ethereal models spread out in a bunker, what's not to like?





I liked this girl, and the whole why-won't-you-just-die-and-let-me-live-again-vibe that she sent out.

Inga kommentarer: